Full Service Property Management
1st Rate Rentals offers full service property management from move-in to move-out. We offer full tenant screening including credit, criminal, and sex offender checks. We also offer complete property maintenance and repairs at competitive rates. Below is a list of the services we provide to our landlords.
Full Service Advertising:
- Rental sign placed at the property site
- Three (3) months FREE Enhanced Rentals.com advertising
- Unlimited Free Internet advertising on Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads, and more!
Complete Tenant Screening:
- Credit, criminal, bankruptcy, eviction and foreclosure checks
- Proof of employment
- Proof of income (bank statements & taxes)
Tenant Guarantee! If we select the tenant, we pay for the eviction!
Personally Show Your Property (we do not hand out keys!)
Complete, thorough Property Inspections and Reports:
- Room-by-room move-in and move-out inspections with photos
- Annual lease renewal inspections
- Bi-annual drive-by inspections
Collection and Processing of Rents and Notices
Annual Property Accounting with 1099
Annual Rental Price Evaluations
Handle Maintenance and Repair Requests (We only use insured contractors).
Landlord Portal with Access to Monthly Statements, Work Orders, and Direct Deposit.
Handle all tenant issues so you don’t have to!
Finder’s Fee: $329, charged once the property is rented! There are NO upfront fees.
First Year’s Management Fee: $99 a month.
Subsequent Years Management Fee: $99 or 7%, whichever is greater
Late Rents Fee: $0, you keep the entire late fee!
Notices and Collections Fee: $0. We believe that serving notices and collecting rents are part of managing rental properties; therefore, we do not charge to post any rental related notices nor do we charge a fee to collect rent and/or late fees.
- Press Enterprise Weekly Ad Fee (per ad): $125
- Direct Deposit: FREE!
- Carbon Monoxide Installation Fee (per CA law; 1:2): $55:90
- Home Protection Plan: $Ask
Reduced Resale Commission Rates (for active rentals): 4% total commission (1.5% to 1st Rate, and 2.5% to buyer’s agent)
Services Information and Rental Price Evaluation: